Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Perfect Job For Me

I am currently unemployed. One could even say I am chronically unemployed. I have thought of several jobs which I would be perfect for. Please contact me with openings in the following fields...Test model for eyebrow plucking. Perhaps a chain of them marketed to women over 50 who can no longer see their eyebrows close enough to pluck them.

Color naming. Forget boring, predictable names. Orangutan Orange, Positively Perfect Pale Plum, Baby Blinking Blue. I'll be up all night thinking up more of these...

Writing crazy passwords for people to type into the comment section of the blogs...usually it says something although it's careful to be cryptic and not too obvious...is there really someone who does not see it on their screen?

Parking cars. I have lots of experience in Italy.

Street naming. If I named streets, subdivisions would have a "theme" like Camelot. Sir Lancelot Lane, King Arthur Avenue, Sword Street (say that 5 times fast!).

Worst case scenario planning. It would be kind of like pre-planned funeral arrangements...it ends in disaster but preparing for it is half the fun.

List making. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing it with a list.


Now do your own perfect job description in the comment section.

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

That was hilarious, Mom! I think you would be a perfect professional organizer. I have a friend whose mom is one in CA and she make a ton of moolah. Three words for you: Dad's label maker. Yup.

Beverly Jensen said...

I need to really love the person I am organizing for...I don't think I could organize for a stranger...wait! What was that part about $$$?

Andi Sherwood said...

I agree with Ess. You would be great with the organizing thing. I do think you would be outstanding with any of those that you listed. However, I do think you forgot to add eBay and Craig's List shopper extradonaire. Need a watch? She'll find it on eBay or Craig's List. Need a mattress? Don't worry, she can find it. Without fleas you say? Hmmm... let me check the listing...

:)